The Walther Rotex RM8 is a multicultural marvel: English style, Italian wooden stock by Minelli, but made in Germany through and through.This 8-shot compressed air rifle comes in a range of energies for hutning and recreation. The ergonomic stock fits perfectly in your hands. The barrel, manufactured by Walther, has a 1/2" UNF thread for a silencer, as standard the RM8 includes removable muzzle break. A filler valve and pressure gauge are built in, but sights are not provided because this rifle is designed for use with a telescopic sight.
- Flexible - Barrel with 1/2" UNF thread for mounting a silencer. Complete with muzzle break.
- Convenient - Integrated 232 bar bottle tank.
- Quick-Fill - The filling valve and the manometer are both hidden in the forestock. The built-in bottle serves also as a grip for the holding hand.
- Solid - Aluminium rotary magazine with wide retaining ring, securing the pellets.
- Precise - 11mm dovetail rail for mounting a telescopic sight.
- Safe - Manual safety.
- Fast - Trigger with adjustable travel.
- Accuracy - The bolt-action moves one pellet from the rotary magazine into the barrel, from where the air propelles it further. This increases the precision.
- Grip - Minelli beech stock with checkered grip and forend.
- Calibre 4,5 mm (.177) or 5,5 mm (.22) Pellet
- Energy 16 Joule
- Trigger XT-trigger: adjustable trigger travel
- Length 1040 mm
- Weight 3610 g
SCOPE NOT INCLUDED