Okuma Ceymar XT spinning reels feature cyclonic flow rotor design Increase air flow through the ported rotor, minimizing water intrusion and corrosion. The precision elliptical gearing system creates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures. The Ceymar XT series includes front drag and rear drag type with extra spool.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system
- 7BB+1RB for ultimate smoothness, 6BB+1RB on size10
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- Corrosion-resistant graphite body
- Rigid, forged zinc, black anodized handle design
- Light weight, TPE handle knobs for comfort
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized spool
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System
- Line control system on the spool for better line casting
- Alum handle with EVA knob
- Plastic line clip
- Spare alum spool
Precision Elliptical Gearing SystemCreates less friction during casting for increased distance, greater accuracy, and longer line life, as well as smoother, much uniform drag pressures.
Cyclonic Flow RotorCreate “cyclonic” airflow, which significantly increases air around the rotor and allows for a much faster drying time if the reel becomes wet, minimizing corrosion possibilities throughout the reel.
|CXTR-30||5.0:1||7BB+1RB||232||65.5||7||0.20/200, 0.25/130, 0.30/100|