During these unprecedented times we are all having to adapt and obey rules that are set out to keep us safe. With this in mind below are instructions on how the click and collect service will work until the time we can open the doors normally again.
- PLEASE PLACE YOUR ORDERS VIA PHONE, ONLINE OR EMAIL
- PAYMENT IN ADVANCE (ONLINE OR OVER THE PHONE)
- THEN RING WHEN YOU ARE HERE TO COLLECT YOUR ORDER AND IT WILL PLACED OUTSIDE ON THE TABLE.
- STATE YOUR ORDER NUMBER OR NAME WHEN YOU RING.
- PLEASE KEEP 2M BACK WHEN YOUR ORDER IS BEING PLACED ON THE TABLE.
- PLEASE WAIT UNTIL THE COLLECTION AREA IS CLEAR BEFORE PROCEEDING TO PICK YOUR ORDER UP.
If you need anything that is not listed online such as terminal tackle etc... then please do not hesitate to ring.
This is the safest way we are allowed to provide you with the goods and obeying rules that have been set out by the government/local authorities.
Many thanks for your continued support and understanding during these difficult time.